Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ahh An Introduction of sorts.

Lets start off with, you can call me Mr. Smallz.

My thoughts really do come and go, so as i have come to call them Smallz.

I dont think they are profound enough to write a book so I am taking a different route.
I often find myself sitting alone, smoking cigarette after cigarette, trying to piece together fragments of smallz, franticly scrambling for scraps of paper to scribble ideas or inventions.  I wake up in the middle of the night finding myself doing the same thing, as i know if my head hits the pillow again, the smallz will be gone forever.
What does this mean, i am not sure, but i am on the path to figuring it out.

1 comment:

  1. *UPDATE* I have officially quit smoking so Im gonna go ahead and plus 1 that right now... Just saying there might be a dark undertone in my posts for awhile but Ill go back to being crazy in no time. -J.d.Smallz

    ReplyDelete

Im Giving Local Advertizing a Go.

TAGZ